Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OK OK...So I may be the last person on the face of the earth to get a blog. I started a my space about 2 years ago and was sooooo consumed and sucked in forever that I didn't get a THING done! So I told myself no more. But after much persuasion from friends and family I've given in to the "gReAtT bLoGsPoT" haha

Well I'm not sure how to start this blogging stuff so I guess I'll just start blah blah wordin (which anyone that knows me KNOWS how much yapping I can do so this should be right up my alley!)

The year started with a real BANG. Grant stopped working for Procrapto haha in January...kinda shocker since he'd been there for over 2 years. The odd thing about the whole situation is that neither of us went into panic mode. So I knew the man upstairs had better plans for us. We both felt calm and OK about most everything. I won't lie...we were super stressed over just buying a new house and all the responsibilities that come with it. But Grant went to work for a good friend of ours Jeremy Harris (doing concrete again), and I went back to work for the radio station. My hat goes off to any working mother and wife. It has been such a huge ADJUSTMENT for me. I am finally starting to find "my groove" in things. I have so much fun when I'm at the studio. I love having my second "family" back in my life. (love ya muff :D)BUT... let me apologize now if you stop by the house and see it looking like it does as of now! haha

On a positive note. My sexy hubby just turned 25! I told him now that he's 25 our insurance will go down so now I have a reason to keep him around :D haha He's such a great man and I can't imagine going through life without him. It's so nice to have a best friend and someone who has the same goals in life. I know that our love is difficult and not perfect [some people might judge us for it...but u know where they can go... teehee] but I'm so glad I found REAL love with him :D

We also had a butt load of babies....BABY LAMBS that is! Holy crap if they weren't so cute I don't know what I'd do. I think including Mare bears we have 14(babies...that number doesn't include mommas and dad)! Mom and Dads pasture is busting at the seems! I'll definitely post some pix to show all of you. Dace thinks he's mister muscle man! He is big enough now to catch the small babies and move em around. And Miss Jacers just goes in acting like she owns the place. She tells each and everyone of the sheep "HI" in her high pitched voice. She loves em so much. Grant, Dace and Jacelynn just can't get enough of em. As for me...I honestly turn into a nervous wreck because between Jacelynn and Dace they're chasing sheep left and right and I think they're gonna get run over! But I will admit its so fun to watch.

We had parent teacher conferences for Dace today. I'm such a proud momma! It's so nice to not have to worry about him in school. It was always a struggle for me... so to know he's WAY above average is such a relief. Grant and I are both so proud of him. He's in 1st grade and is reading "Moby Dick" just to give ya an idea how good he's doing!

Sissy's almost 18 months and is just full of it. Holy moly is there a such a difference in girls than boys! Dace my have been rambunctious but Jacelynn is DrAmA dRaMa DrAmA! But that aside she is the most nurturing little person I've ever met. I think it must just be a girl thing. I love watching her act like a momy to her dolly's.

Well there's whats on my mind for the moment. I could more than likely go on and ON but Im tired so I'm gonna close for now. Love and miss all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment